snow

Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial

Friday, February 18, 2011

On the Silver Couch : Semeli Economou (Re-post)

P1070886

Semeli Economou

- You are an actress and a director. Do you like to dominate or being dominated on camera?
I'm a transformer. I love to transform myself and I love to transform others. So by being both an actress and a director is like having my head and tail on one coin! Its up to you which way you want to flip it...

- I see you a lot in India..tell us what are you doing there?
India is a magical place and I try to go there once a year to do Panchakarma, which is a traditional form of healing/detox. It aligns and balances the chakras. Everyone needs a little magic in their lives no?

- Your motto?
The sooner we find out what our purpose in life is, the more time we have to execute it!


Her website here

Read in Greek on Lifo mag

No comments: