snow

Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial

Sunday, April 22, 2012

On the Silver Couch: Leonardo Bigazzi

Leonardo Bigazzi
Curator and Film Festival organizer Leonardo Bigazzi


Tell us the story of your life in 140 characters.
Florence, 1982 – Love, Art, Friends and Travels – Florence, 2012

Why do you live in Florence?
This is the question I’ve been asking myself more frequently in the last ten years without really finding an answer. The quality of life is incredibly high and Florence is unbelievably beautiful but since I’m working in contemporary art very often I feel totally out of the world because things are happening somewhere else. I try to travel as much as I can and I work for a few stimulating projects. I guess that until I will be able to quench my thirst of contemporary culture by doing this I will still live here.

What's your favorite quote?
“There is no such thing as luck, there is a moment when talent meets opportunity” Lucio Anneo Seneca


Read in greek via Lifo

No comments: