snow

Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

On the Silver Couch: Mirko de Lisi

IMG_7040 IMG_7038 IMG_7039
Mirko de Lisi

Why do you live in Istanbul ?
I m asking myself the same question, 'Mirko, why do you live in istanbul?'
There is a feeling of belonging in this place from the first moment you are in, at the same time all is transformed into a nightmare then peace again, it's a city swinging between excitement, inspiration and uplifting feelings vs sadness, frustration, detachment.

What are you doing exactly ?
Starting with the fact that i dont like to define myself and i guess I would not like as well in the future, for the moment i live in a tube of self awareness/confusion; with time and with experience & skills and the knowledge, like it or not, what I investigate will pass through me and I'll see what life brings to me. I can t tell you exactly what, now, but you will see it's going to be incredible !

Where do you imagine yourself in 5 years from now?
It' s up to me to decide.

No comments: